What’s a Business Plan?
A business plan is like a map, It’s not just a piece of paper; it’s a guide to where you want your business to go and explains the story of how you are going to grow your business. At Together Accounting, we help to create that bespoke business map with your needs in mind. We work hard to make the process simple and clear for you regardless of whether you are a startup or a business owner who wants to revamp or refresh where you are at, so take a moment to find out more about our business plan approach and what it can offer you.
Why Work with Together Accounting on Your Business Plan?
We’ve worked with many different businesses over the years, from new ones just starting, to those that have been around for a while. Here’s what our business plan service offers:
- We help you see your business goals clearly.
- We provide a full financial plan to back up your goals.
- We have proven experience in a range of organisation settings.
- A wealth of experience that will ensure a solid foundation for your business.
- A business plan advisory service for businesses at all stages.
- A plan that will help your business strategy increase so that business growth is easy.
- A team of experts that want to help you achieve success.
Feedback from People We’ve Worked With
“I can honestly say that I do not know how I would have got through the first year of trading through the business without Together Accounting’s help.” – Ben White
“The great thing about the team at Together Accounting is the one-to-one attention I get from you when I need advice or clarification and that really is throughout the team.” – Beth Clements
“Not just a boring accounting service but a complete business/personal financial experience.” – Charlotte Sims
How We Help with Business Plans
Every business is different, so every plan should be tailored to your specific needs and that is something that one of our business plan experts can offer. Here’s how we use our business plan services to help at Together Accounting:
- We help you set financial goals that ensure the greatest chance of success, but also push your business to grow.
- We adjust our advice based on where your business is at right now and help you to understand the best business planning process for your needs.
- We can help you navigate setting milestones, budgeting, tax advice, and more so that all the key elements are appropriately covered.
How We Create a Business Plan
A good business plan changes as your business does, working as a roadmap that shows potential investors the journey you are going on. Here’s how we think about every business plan before we get started:
- We start by thinking about where you want your business to be in 3-5 years.
- At the next stage, we focus on the next 6 months in detail, making sure your plans are achievable.
- We also think about the bigger picture for the next year to increase your chances of the best outcomes.
- We’ll check in regularly to make sure the plan still makes sense and help you understand the plan in depth so that you can confidently move forward.
Why Bother with a Business Plan?
Many types of businesses start out without a plan and fail in the first six months because they didn’t take the time to think about financials, cash flow or failed to come up with a marketing strategy that works. If you want to give your business the best chance, a plan will help you to get funding, stay organised and build a business that thrives. In short, a good plan helps you:
- Stay focused, even when things get tough.
- Remember what you’re working towards so that you start your business the right way.
- Make sure your business is heading in the right direction.
What’s in a Business Plan from Together Accounting?
While each plan is unique, there are some things the Together Accounting team of expert business writers include:
- Your business goals.
- What your business stands for.
- What you see as keys to success.
- Information on your industry and competitors.
- Your plans for marketing.
- How your business is set up.
- Financial predictions.
- Thoughts on taxes.
- Advice on funding.
Chatting with Us at Together Accounting
If you are a new business or in a business development phase, reach out and arrange a time to meet with us to get your expert business plan completed. Our office is in the heart of Norwich and we look forward to welcoming you and using our experienced business team to support you as you move forward. We’ve seen a lot over the years and are always up for a chat, so feel free to contact us.
Getting in Touch
If you want to talk more:
– Our Norwich office is at 17-19 St. Georges Street, Norwich, NR3 1AB
– Or just give us a call at 01603 627963.
At Together Accounting, we believe in the value of a good plan. We’re here to help you make one, so you can steer your business with confidence.
At Together Accounting, our mission is to exceed your expectations. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re well established our team has the skills and experience to accelerate your growth.
We advise on everything from opening meetings and grant funding to R&D and business plans, so you reach your goals faster. We’ll monitor trends and insights, seeking improvements along the way – helping your business become more efficient.
The process is streamlined as much as possible too. Using the latest technology, you can see your performance at a glance. And that’s all for a fixed fee, so you always know what to expect. Sound good? Discover how accounting is better together.