If you’re running a limited company, you will need to send a variety of different documents to HMRC and Companies House at the end of your accounting year. Having worked with a multitude of small businesses, we’ll make sure your accounts are completed accurately and on time. We can:
- Remind you about deadlines
- File accounts within six weeks of receiving the relevant information
- File the limited short accounts with Companies House
- File accounts with HMRC (if required)
- Explain what the figures mean to you and your business
- Advise on improvements that may make your business more profitable
At Together Accounting, our mission is to exceed your expectations. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re well established our team has the skills and experience to accelerate your growth.
We advise on everything from opening meetings and grant funding to R&D and business plans, so you reach your goals faster. We’ll monitor trends and insights, seeking improvements along the way – helping your business become more efficient.
The process is streamlined as much as possible too. Using the latest technology, you can see your performance at a glance. And that’s all for a fixed fee, so you always know what to expect. Sound good? Discover how accounting is better together.